From Scotland’s rolling greens to amazing ancient ruins of the Greece, you can see the great variety of fascinating places when you visit Europe. Take the trip to Europe so the most tedious decision will be to choose the places you wish to visit during vacation.
Are you looking to discover the local gastronomy Europe? You should know that it is well diversified like the inhabitants of small Tropical Island: Indian, Creole, European, Chinese or just the mix and a perfect match of various tastes and cultures. Holidays are considered to be incomplete without having any kind of experience of local gastronomy. Moreover, you need to travel like a local and should also visit villages to have a complete idea about gastronomy and to also explore more about the city.
Few major cities available at this diverse continent consist of Paris, London, Venice, Madrid, Frankfurt and Rome. As there are several interesting places that you should visit in Europe, so you may require a bit of assistance while deciding where you wish to go. The following are best places that you should never miss visiting to have a great time. Moreover, you can also check for Responsible tourism toenjoy the trip.
- Eiffel Tower – It is known as most popular landmarks in entire world, there is also no structure which has ever created like Eiffel Tower. This tower is about 984 feet high also it is tallest buildings in entire world. Here, view of the Paris from this tower is certainlyshould see in Europe.
- Acropolis – When you are keenly interested in the history, the historical site which you neverlike to miss is Acropolis. It is Located in Athens, where you’ll see sites like Parthenon, sites designed as 5th Century BC. However,not just you will need a close up look on various ancient buildings, but you will even get a wonderful view of Athens city from here.
- Roman Coliseum –It is also interesting places in Europe. This huge site was basically a great amphitheater which could seat some additional 50,000 people. Having an amazing ancient architecture, also in the disrepair, it is known to be the most magnificent site which you certainly should see.
- Tower Bridge –It is designed beautifully bridge which is standing over River Thames in London. From beautiful bridge walkways you will see the breathtaking views. You may even also discover new destination and visit engine rooms that have steam engines which power this bridge. At any time you visit this place, the view will be completely breathtaking.
- Edinburgh Castle – It is another most wonderfulplacethat you should never miss to visit in Europe. This castle ismore than 1,000 years old so once you look at this wonderful and magnificent castle certainly you will understand why many people visit this place everyyear. You may also tour this castle, enjoy magnificent views and can also visit surrounding gardens.
- Buckingham Palace – After 1837, the Buckingham Palace is known as a residence of British royalty, so what will be the trip without taking out time to look at home of Queen of the England. When you visit in August or in the month of September you’ll also be able to check inside State Rooms in the Buckingham Palace.
- Big Ben –It is the world’s biggest tower of turret clock, Big Ben is popularly known as the landmarks in London hence definitely it is most interesting and fascinating places that you should see in Europe. Even though, it is also not open for the public tours, this looks remarkable, especially during night when everything lit up.