Romania is a beautiful country which attracts thousands of tourists every year from all around the world. Romania is famous for its amazing landscapes, cultures, and historical architecture. Romania provides you from mountain climbing to exploring plain forests. There are many travelling companies which are providing private tour in Romania for your family and friends. There are many places to visit in Romania; some of them are briefed below:
- Peles castle: Peles castle is famous for its amazing architecture and rich culture and heritage. This castle now contains a wide variety of arms, armors, and many art pieces. The honor hall and the imperial suite are the most eye-catching rooms to checkout in this castle. This castle is full of some beautiful statues and can be explored only with the help guided tour.
- Bran Castle: Bran castle is also popularly known as the Dracula’s castle. These days this castle is open to public as a museum that has some fine collection of art pieces, furniture and few belongings of Queen Marie.
- Corvin Castle: Corvin castle contains few renaissance designs in it. It is said that its few towers are used as prison and few towers are used for defense. This is one of the most popular castles to visit in Romania.
- Neamt citadel: Neamt citadel is the most popular citadel in Romania. This citadel is constructed using quarry stone and river stone. Neamt citadel has a big interior courtyard surrounded by different buildings which are said to be storage room, prison, money room, kitchen, judgment room, armory room, and a passing hall.
- Palace of the parliament: Palace of the parliament is a massive building located in Romania’s capital. This palace has many records on its name such as most expensive administrative building, heaviest building, and largest civilian buildings.