Christmas is only a few more weeks away and if you find yourself in need of a getaway this season—and you are going to pass through Montreal—consider a stopover at the Le St. Sulpice Hotel. There you will find the exquisitely timeless Restaurant Sinclair, which features a holiday menu that is both classic and contemporary at the same time.
This year, Montreal’s Le St Sulpice Hotel Restaurant Sinclair offers a magical 3-course Christmas brunch for only $30.
For the first course, choose from:
- soup of the day, of course
- a fresh mango and passion fruit syrup fruit salad
- arincini stuffed with aged cheddar along with wild mushrooms, a black truffle remoulade, and watercress
- an Atlantic salmon graviax served with a tart citrus Granny Smith apple salsa and a curry crumble
- a pork belly confit served with honey and bacon chips along with a Quebec goat cheese mousse and caramelized pecans
Obviously, there will also be an entree. In this case, for your second course you can choose from:
- Eggs served any style along with toasted brioche bread, maple-glazed bacon, Gabrielle apples, and toasted rosemary bread
- Phillips crab Benedict with Dutch saffron served with a mixed salad and parsnip puree in hazelnut butter
- Fish of the day served with Beluga lentils, a Brussels sprout and fennel coleslaw and cilantro-infused coconut milk emulsion
- Austalian lamb shank confit with thyme au jus, served with gremolata, orzo, and diced root vegetables
- Duck parmentier served with mounted, sweet, Yukon gold potatoes and chips with iced maple Nantaises
Of course, what would be a holiday celebration without a little something sweet to end the meal. As such, the third course could feature any of the following:
- The Restaurant Sinclair version of the Christmas Log
- Various coffee, tea, and juice selections
- yogurt mousse with seasonal fruit compote crumble
It is important to also note that the menu is also available in vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options.