When you plan to travel to a lot of countries to explore and to learn the new culture, meet new people and learn new languages you should be prepared and given below are a few points will help you:
- You should first plan your budget. Calculate the costs involved and make the finances ready for the trip. If you are planning to earn your way then make sure that the country you are visiting allows you to work in their countries. Though with technological improvements there is no boundary nowadays, you can work from anywhere, all you need is a laptop or smart phone.
- Plan your itinerary in a proper way. Do not make a haphazard travel itinerary. Plan to visit countries during the season that you visit so put some time and effort into making the itinerary.
- Always get the documentation for your travel first. Many people have the misconception that they can get visas on arrival in every country, but it is not the case. Each country has different laws and each country has different rules. You need to check the website of the country you are visiting and plan your documentation.
- Do not pack everything for your trip, you should pack light. You can get almost everything that you require in most countries around the world, so plan and pack light. Also you can rent storage units near you and keep the rest of the things there rather than renting a room as it will be friendlier on your pocket plus it is a very safe option too.
- When you visit new cities make it a point to stay at hostels such as the ones YMCA provide and you will save a lot of money. There are other hostels on par with YMCA or YWCA and they also provide an opportunity for you to cook on your own too. So do your research. If you cook on your own you will not be hard for cash at any time.
- Making new friends is great but spending for all your new friends is not a good option. Your money will be gone in the blink of an eye and when your new friends see that you do not have money they will gone too as soon as you blink your eyes. Make good friends, friends who are willing to pay for their purchases and food.
- Never make fun of the people, language or culture of the place you visit and you will be fine.