Chances are you know someone who is a lifelong sports fan. They are always in the gym training, on the track running, or gearing up for their next sports match. These people can be especially hard to shop for when it comes time to purchase them a gift for their Birthday or Christmas. Fret no more! Thankfully this helpful guide is here to provide you with some excellent ideas for a gift the next time you need to go shopping for them. Consider some of these excellent tips to reduce stress and find the perfect gift for them.
- Consider a Piece of History
- Chances are if they play sports they often watch sports as well. Why not get them tickets to see their favorite team? A day at the stadium on you will be the perfect gift for them.
- If their team is not local, then consider a piece of memorabilia. Many websites offer signed jerseys, helmets, and equipment bearing their favorite team logo or mascot. While these are usually expensive, they are almost always a hit. Check out the Groupon Coupons page for Fanatics for great ideas and savings on sports memorabilia. The athlete on your list will be glad you did.
- A Fitness Tracker Is a Great Gift
- If the athlete in your family spends much time at the gym, a fitness tracker can be a great device for them to use to track their workouts and distance traveled. Items like the FitBit are relatively cheap and track vital statistics such as heart rate, distance traveled, calories burned, and time spent exercising.
- A Small Mp3 player loaded up with their favorite music
- A small mp3 player is a great gift for the athlete on the go. iPod shuffles are especially lightweight and portable. Many simply clip to a sleeve or belt loop and are capable of holding a couple of hundred songs. Find out what their favorite music to work out to is ahead of time and load it onto the device in secret for extra bonus points.
If you aren’t a sports fan but seem to be surrounded by them, these are some great ideas when it comes time to give a gift. Of course, if you can’t find anything suitable you could always trade your time watching a game as your gift!